By viewing, interacting with, submitting information to, or otherwise using our services, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not wish to be bound by this agreement, you must not use our services.
Onfilm.photo reserves the right to modify, update or change this agreement at all times. By using our services after they have been revised you agree to be bound by the changes. This agreement was last modified on Aug 30th 2015.
B. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content in this site such as text, photos, logos, videos, graphics, sound, computer code and the arrangement and selection of such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights of onfilm.photo and/or its third party content providers. The trademarks onfilm.photo as well as the business name, logo, slogans and all other marks on this site or in the services are trademarks of onfilm.photo or its third party content providers.
You may use material from this site only for your personal, non commercial use. We do not allow any republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, upload, download, post, transmit, modify, sell or other exploitation of this website for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by onfilm.photo. In the even of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in trademarks, author contribution or copyright notices shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading material from this Site or the Services.
If you believe that our copyrighted work has been reproduced on this website without authorisation and in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice at this email address.
C. SUBMISSION OF CONTENT BY USERS
In certain places, this site may allow users to submit comments, profile content, forum or chat room entries, blog entries, letters, ideas, photos, videos, emails or other content – either directly to the site or through third party service providers. While we generally would like to permit you to provide content to or through onfilm.photo, there are certain restrictions on your providing content. They are as follows:
- License: You retain all ownership and copyrights in the content that you submit to us. WE WILL NOT SELL YOUR CONTENT unless you have entered into a separate contract with us allowing us to do so; but by submitting content to us, you grant onfilm.photo the right to post it on the site, use it as part of the Services, use it for our internal purposes, and use it to promote onfilm.photo. More specifically, by submitting content to us, you agree that we have a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully and freely assignable and sub-licensable license to use the content for the Uses -- including, but not limited to, the rights to use, display, publish, translate, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, and perform publicly your content (or any part thereof) online and offline in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter devised for purposes of the Uses. You further agree that onfilm.photo and its licensees have the right to use your name and likeness in connection with onfilm.photo’s publication, display, modification, distribution or other use of such content. Onfilm.photo is free to use any ideas, techniques, inventions, concepts, know-how, or other information that you provide to our site (whether directly or through its third party service providers) for purposes of the Uses without compensation or remuneration. Onfilm.photo has the right to allow community and/or individual users to rate your content using a rating system. At the sole discretion of onfilm.photo, your photographic content may be featured as the “Photo of the Day” or in some other manner. You agree that in the event that we sell or transfer our company, in whole or in part, the license that you granted us in this section may be sold or transferred as well without further approval by you, and that the Uses would then become the Uses of our transferee or successor.
- Standards: You agree to tag racy, sexual, graphically violent, and/ or nude content that you submit as “NSFW” or “Not Safe for Work.” Failure to do so may result in your content being removed and/or suspension of your account. You agree not to submit any content that: (a) infringes on any third-party intellectual property, publicity, privacy, moral (droit moral) or other legal rights; (b) violates any applicable law or regulation; (c) is defamatory, threatening, harassing, obscene, harmful to minors, or child pornographic; (d) is false or misleading; (e) promotes physical or emotional harm in any way; (f) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful components (including, but not limited to, computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information); (g) is commercial in nature, other than as specifically solicited by this Site; (h) constitutes unsolicited junk or bulk email (“spam”); or (i) is tortious or criminal.
- Warranty / Indemnity: You warrant and guarantee that you own all intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, publicity, moral (droit moral) and other rights to any content that you submit. You further agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless against: (a) any and all claims to the rights to content that you provide to us, (b) any and all claims that someone’s rights were violated by our display or other use of the content that you provide to us.
- Monitoring of Content / Removal: You agree that onfilm.photo has no responsibility to monitor, review, edit, remove or control any content or other information that you or others submit to us and/or the Site and/or the Services. You further agree that onfilm.photo may, in its sole discretion, modify, remove or refuse to accept any content for any reason. We may also decline to modify or remove content that you submitted, despite your request. In addition, please be aware that we may not be able to modify or remove certain content, including without limitation content that has been distributed to or relied on by third parties.
- Release: You agree that you are at least 18 years of age. You agree to release onfilm.photo (including without limitation, for purposes of this section of the Agreement, the officers, directors, employees, partners, limited partners, shareholders, owners, members, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensors, licensees, third party contractors, agents, attorneys and representatives of onfilm.photo) from any and all liability and obligations whatsoever in connection with or arising from onfilm.photo’s use or non-use of content submitted by you or any third party.
- Privacy: onfilm.photo may treat any submission and/or communication between you and onfilm.photo as non-confidential and non-proprietary. In particular, emails, comments concerning stories, letters, blog entries, social media correspondence from you, information from sources, and similar submissions will not be considered confidential.
- No Endorsement / Recommendation: onfilm.photo does not endorse, recommend, or take any responsibility for any content submitted to the Services by you or any website visitor, account holder, advertiser, service provider, vendor, or other third-party, even if onfilm.photo displays such content.
D. PROHIBITION ON USE / ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS
Onfilm.photo may at any time, for any reason, prohibit your further use in whole or in part of this Site or the Services. We may also take any action that we deem necessary to enforce this Agreement, and to protect against unlawful or improper use of this Site or the Services. You hereby expressly agree to waive any and all claims you may have (whether currently in existence and/or arising hereafter) against onfilm.photo for any failure by us to enforce this Agreement, whether against you or a third party. Onfilm.photo’s failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive its right to act with respect to that circumstance or other circumstances.
E. ACCESS LIMITS
Without Onfilm.photo’s express consent, you may not frame any pages from the Site or the Services, place pop-up windows over pages of the Site or the Services, or otherwise affect the display of the Site’s pages or of the Services. Moreover, under no circumstances may you: (i) derive or attempt to derive the source or object code, source files or structure of this Site, the Services, or their content by reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or any other means; (ii) attempt to access the accounts of others, or attempt to penetrate security measures of the systems of onfilm.photo or its affiliates or contractors ("hacking"), whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data; or (iii) transmit to onfilm.photo or by means of this Site or the Services any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, or any other form of unauthorized or unsolicited transmission. Onfilm.photo grants you permission to link to this Site (without framing it) or the Services, but may revoke this permission at any time for any reason.
Certain content or areas of the Site or Services may be marked “NSFW” or otherwise restricted. You may not access that content or those areas unless you are of legal age to do so and are in compliance with any additional terms posted in association with those portions of the Site or Services.
F. YOUR ACCOUNT
In order to obtain certain products or services through this Site or the Services, you may be required to set up an account. In such a case, you will be required to provide certain information about yourself when setting up the account. You may not provide inaccurate or incomplete information. You are responsible for any use of your account, this Site or the Services by anyone using your account password, email address, or other personal identifier. Thus, if for any reason you suspect that your account password or other identifying information has been compromised, you should contact onfilm.photo at once.
By creating an account, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age and fully capable of entering into a legally binding contract. You also agree that onfilm.photo may contact you regarding updates, discounts, and other information pertaining to the Services.
G. NOTICE / CONTACT
Onfilm.photo can be contacted at this email address.
Legal notices shall be sent to onfilm.photo, at the following address: Aleea Detunta nr 11, ap 164, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, Romania. Notice will be considered given upon receipt.
Onfilm.photo is entitled to assume that any address information that you provide to us is correct, and onfilm.photo may contact you at such address. Notice to you will be considered given when sent.
Copyright © 2015, onfilm.photo. All rights reserved.